CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery...

...none but ourselves can free our mind. Bobby-boy knew what he was talking about.

So, I had my three huge finals today: genetics, biochem, and calculus. I woke up nauseous this morning from the thought of failing every single one of them. A huge mass of hair was left in the sink after I brushed it this morning.... in short, the stress was making me physically ill. I told a buddy this morning my fears of having to relive the semester when I die and my life flashes before my eyes..... but I digress..... Enough bitchin' - let me tell you how it went.

Genetics was not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be; I have no idea how Biochemistry went (but what's new, eh?); and I actually felt like I knew what I was doing in calculus.

Anyway, I think I came through the other side OK (fingers crossed, of course). I came home, lit up a victory smoke and listened to Redemption Song. Who knew this little process would become tradition after physics? Not me, but I must admit, it's a good one. Instant feeling of accomplishment. I recommend it to anyone.

Now, in the days ahead I plan to continue my obsession with the Tim Tang Test (www.timtang.com now on level 40 *woot!*) and beat the fuck out of some Donkey Kong Country.

And at the moment? I feel like Rocky. When he beat the Russian. I'm Rocky 4.

0 comments: